Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2016

Sonic the Hedgehog's 25th Anniversary Stage


This is the stage I made in Blender for Mobius Grid Anniversary party on 6/23/2016. I wanted to do many different things with this stage from videos to different effects but choose to do a picture stage as not all users are up to date with there computers and don't want to leave anyone out. It give everyone a chance to enjoy the party as well as the music.
I hope the party goes without any complication but I think it will be one of my better parties next to the one I did for Tron/Daft Punk long ago and the Dreamcast party I did on the Mobius Grid. This will not be the last party I have as a DJ but I think one of the more import ones with Sonic as the main guest. I would have to wait an other 5 years for an other milestone to happen so want to make sure this one goes off without any problems. My next step is to script it so it responds to the songs I am playing and show the correct overlay to the song being played.
If anyone has any ideas for more parties or know of an upcoming Anniversary that I may miss, contact me at my E-Mail address located on my about page.

No comments:

Post a Comment