Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2016

Rock's YouTube Page

Rocks' YouTube Page

Just updating everyone on my main site for live streaming and past videos I have created. I will be live stream some videos on Blender as well as create some videos like the comedy ones we, on the Mobius Grid call Stupid Hour.
Hope you all enjoy and subscribe to my videos as well as comment and suggest other things to do in Blender as I learn as I go also and want to help show the tricks I learn or just something random to do as a Stupid Hour video. If you have a suggestion, contact me via E-Mail and make sure you say in the subject what its about. I don't want to get it confused with junk mail.
Also, don't forget to stay up to date with Blender if you want to learn as I make new videos in YouTube. I will always announce when I update on there with the current stable version as well as link it on my video description as well. Having an older version of Blender may not show menu items in the same place as in older versions and I can't explain what the older versions say so please keep that in mind when watching. I will also mention if I use a menu item that is disabled by default and how to turn it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment