Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2016

Welcome

Hey everyone, just starting out by saying hello and welcome to my blog. I am Rocks the Squirrel (Or as some still call me, Risu which is Squirrel in Japanese). I love to listen to music and have almost listened to at least one song a day for the past couple of years. Whether I am driving or making something in Blender, I listen. I also love to take photos and create things in 3D as I now show how I do them on my YouTube page.
I love to hang out with my friends on the Mobius Grid as well as in Second Life where I have DJed and created content for. My best performance as I DJed I believe was when I did a party for Daft Punk/Tron. I was my largest party next to the Dreamcast Anniversary party I did on Mobius Grid. I hope the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Anniversary also is the same.
I will be in the next couple of days setting up more video on my YouTube page to show you how to use Blender and to also show you other things I do as well. I do learn as I go so I may make mistakes myself in these videos and if I don't know something, I try and try again with a trial and error style. I hope you all enjoy and I will See you back here soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment