Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2016

Jackal Queenston - Raatid Fiah! (Nice Up Ravestep Remix) (Review)


Jackal Queenston - Raatid Fiah! (Nice Up Ravestep Remix)

I Love Renards work since I heard the first song on his Furries in a Blender label. This song starts off great with a smooth beat to it. it is also fast in tempo making it a good mid workout song (Like I workout <.<  >.> I mean....). Its also good as a mix in song to any fast tempo mix.

Jackel Queenston label of Renard is one of the many favorites in his line of music. Always a good dance beat to his work and a number of hits in my book as well as others like The Queenstons, Furries in a Blender, and Mayhem. I hope he continues the work and continues to make great music.
Also, don't forget to check out my videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/asifuen and also hit the subscribe button there too to keep up with the latest videos and playlist I create. From Blender and Music to Second Life and Mobius Grid, I cover them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment