Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2016

Tails' Cannon Model from Sonic Adventures 2


This is the Tails Canon from Sonic Adventures 2. I was looking at random pages on the Sonic wiki and this is one of the ones that came up. Looks great and I hope to continue to make more like this to show off to everyone and also to learn more as I go too. I hope some people can review this and some of my other works and let me know what you think about what I am making and what can be improved upon. As I say, I learn as I go so I am not the best at it, but this is better then when I first started off in blender. Even though the model looks great, I still want to redo to see how I can make it better with less polys. It was a little big in polys in the end but I think it can be made more efficient in reduced polys in some places. Those are some of the tricks I will need to learn as I go but for now, I like this version and in the future (Maybe in my YouTube videos) I will try again and improve on it as I learn some other way of making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment