Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Rocks and Roll 2


Made a play list of 20 songs I love. No particular order and not the only playlist I will be making. I think I will be making one a week or two.



Songs in this playlist include:

-Swedish House Mafia - Don't you worry Child ft. John Martin

-David Guetta - Titanium ft. Sai

-David Guetta - She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) ft. Sai

*Love the wolves in the video and the computer effects are so good, something I wanna learn to make.



-David Guetta - Play Hard ft. Ne-Yo, Akon

-Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love ft. Elie Goulding

-will.i.am - Scream & Shout ft. Britney Spears

-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop ft. Wanz

*Can't wait to see what Macklemore does next each time I see his videos.



-OneRepublic - Counting Stars

-Martin Garrix - Animals

-Calvin Harris - Summer

-Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I could be the One

*Love this song and the video just makes it even better in a comedic way.



-Ellie Goulding - Burn

-Capital Cities - Safe and Sound

-Avicii - Levels

*Great song but strange video. Gotta love the dream part but the hospital staff dancing is my favorite part.



-Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

-John Newman - Love Me Again

-Zedd - Clarity ft. Foxes

-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us ft. Ray Dalton

*Well I guess here it is, his next video and still great.



-Pitbull - Feel The Moment ft. Christina Aguilera

-Naughty Boy - La La La ft. Sam Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment